Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What a day. At least I got some sun, that's all I can say. It ended well enough, but I had some ornery children. I had a lot of motivation to do great things, but too many things holding me back from doing them. Pfft. I got the front yard cleaned up the rest of the way, which included raking under my bush (hahahhahahah NO you pervs). I got my Victoria's Secret order today and my Arbonne order. I was thrilled about both, but in the mood I was in, maybe trying on lingerie wasn't the best idea. I felt like 10 lbs of shit stuffed into a 5 lb sack. Hannah and I had quite the comical conversation while I was debating whether or not to return it all. Well, I am keeping it, but now I have to work my ass off and pray I look like one of the VS models before the end of May. I miss my pre-child body...c'est la vie.

If you want a little giggle...my husband gave me an allowance today, for Victoria's Secret. I now have a set amount I HAVE to spend each month, and if I don't use that set amount, it gets rolled over to the next month. Mind you, this allowance is not to decrease my spending, it is to ENSURE I spend it. My husband is the type of guy that if I don't get something for myself, he goes and picks it out. To ensure I get what I want, I will place the orders myself. Oh darn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment