Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sickness

I forgot to post why I didn't post for a few days. The kids got really sick, and I was just burnt out nursing my kiddos back to health. Randy got RSV and a double ear infection, to the point he was in respiratory distress. We went to the doctor and his O2 saturation & hydration was good so they didn't admit him. Alanna is older so her body didn't take it as rough as Randy's (although she had a fever for 3 days that worried me!) I got a little bit of it, but not nearly as bad as the babes.

They are doing much better now, since Monday morning they have made a nice recovery. I am still wiping snot, but hey, they can breathe! I am catching up on my sleep now that they are feeling better and only waking up once or twice at night as opposed to ALL night.

For those of you I spoke to, thank you for your prayers and encouragement. If it weren't for Hannah being here for me I woulnd't have known what the heck to do! You know you have a great friend when she has 3 kids of her own (one being sick as well with RSV - we think we got it from one of the babies in the church daycare), a deployed husband, yet STILL took Alanna for me so I could get Randy checked out. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment