Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A picture is Worth a Thousand Words

The look on Alanna's face perfectly depicts the level of her mischief the past two days. The kids have been very happy, but VERY energetic.

All I did today was work on my paper for psychology...I had to pick a topic along the lines of child development and find RELIABLE resources (i.e. textbooks, scholarly journals, doctor articles, etc). I chose the benefits of breastfeeding as my topic, and I am hoping to focus on cognitive development and intelligence.

I ended up getting a horrible headache from staring at the computer screen all day, so I took a break and caught up on my DVR. I am finishing up my blog and going to study for my world civilization class...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! LOVE the picture. Yes, Alanna looks like she's up to no good. I'm not sure, and i think only another mom could recognize this, but the expression on your face, is one of those mom faces, where you know that inside you're brain is like EXPLODING!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very funny picture. Am printing this one up too. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete