Friday, March 27, 2009

Lobster, anyone?


Hannah and I went tanning today, and we both got red. It's not horrible, but just enough to be a minor discomfort. We are going to do a Monday, Wednesday, and Friday beautifying treatment so that by the time our guys get home we should have a nice glow to us :)

In other news, my neighbor diagonal from me is blatantly having numerous affairs while her husband is deployed, she doesn't even try to hide it. There is a different car in their driveway every time I take notice. No shame.

And...Power Point presentations can be a great way of expressing your annoyance. Everyone should try it some time. It's a great stress reliever.

Off to finish (hopefully) my history exam...and work on my psychology paper...and study for my psychology quiz that opened today...wish me luck homies.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish you weren't doing schoolwork right now...you sound like you'd be a RIOT to talk to!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete